Terms of Service
- I accept payments through Square (most preferred) or PayPal. Both of these payment services offer purchase and seller protection.
- Payment for commissions under 100usd are upfront. Payment plans are available for any commissions over 100usd.
- Shipping rates vary on destination and weight, therefore are not included in my initial prices. If you would like your commission shipped (original or print), feel free to ask for a quote.
- If you are unsure about the pricing for your commission, I will send you a quote upon request. This won't bind you to a commission.
- For digital artwork, the commissioner will receive a 300dpi file. Optional: prints can be made and mailed at an additional cost.
- For traditional artwork you will receive a hi-res scanned image file. Optional: originals can be mailed at an additional cost.
- The commissioned artwork is for non-commercial purposes, you are NOT allowed to use it for profit unless given permission.
- I will not use commissioned pieces for mass distribution unless I receive your permission (e.g. sell prints).
- If you do not want your commission posted on my art sites let me know (preferably in advance as I may post the work in progress).
- I reserve the right to reject your commission request for any reason.
- Once the commission is discussed and agreed upon, you will receive an invoice to your email address.
- Upon receiving payment and reference images I will begin working on your commission.
- Once I get the composition mapped out in a rough sketch I will ask your confirmation for any major changes. This does not apply to commissions based on existing photos or speed paints.
- For large commissions, significant changes after the sketch stage may result in a 5-10usd fee. Any details I missed on your reference will be my responsibility and will have no charge for the change.
- I will do my best to finish your commission in a timely manner and keep you updated via email. Rush orders will require an additional fee.
- Cancellations before the artwork has been made will be provided with a 100% refund, a partial 50% refund will be provided if the work is still a sketch (the artwork will stay with me). No refunds will be provided after the sketch stage.